DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit has a energy up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve could be supplied if demanded. Also a pressure compen sated flow control can be extra on the circuit to manage the descent pace with the cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our income engineer for the different pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all of the hydraulic parts concerned before installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The energy unit should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level from the tank just after the preliminary working of the electrical power unit.
6. Oil altering is needed after the first one hundred operation hours, afterwards after just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit features a energy up electrical power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement management can be added to circuit to control the decent pace on the cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned ahead of set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The electrical power unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree in the tank soon after the preliminary working with the electrical power unit.
six. Oil changing is needed following the original a hundred operation hrs, afterwards once just about every 3000 hrs.