4. Ambient temperature is definitely above the advised level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it could diminish the efficiency of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling fan, or moving the application to a far more viable location may solve this application.
3. Input swiftness too high – Lowering the input rate may help reduce the quantity of wear and tear on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the gear is caused by contact with various other gears. Reducing the strain will lower the strain the gears make with one another. If an increased load is required, using a larger gearbox construction gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts linking the engine and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is organic occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance can help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears might need to be changed due to deterioration. Another possibility would be that a foreign object may need to be removed from within the gearbox, causing the gears to be in the locked position. Consult your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear tooth are worn – Have to replace worn gears. Consult your dealer for guarantee information.