- Applicable Industries:
- Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Model Identify:
- Item Name:
casting iron bearing seat shaft block
- Top quality:
2 Thirty day period
- Supply Capacity:
- 5000 Established/Sets per Working day
Packaging & Shipping and delivery
- Packaging Details
- 40pc carton packing
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Amount(Bags) 1 – fifty 51 – a hundred >100 Est. Time(times) seven fifteen To be negotiated
|Relevant Industries||Machinery Repair Stores,Farms|
|Location of Origin||China|
|Solution Title||casting iron bearing seat shaft block|
|Support||two Thirty day period|
Q1:How your business usually transports items to your nations?
This issue is mainly established by the quantity of the merchandise. If the number of orders is enough for a container, it is recommended that containers be transported by sea or rail if the variety of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping firm.
Q2:Is your company’s merchandise retailable?
Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our purchase quantity is determined in accordance to the packaging of the products. For example, if there are 30 cases in a single box, then thirty are the lowest get amount.
Q3:What is the payment technique?
If it is a spot, we require to obtain the full payment before they can be shipped if it is an get, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the agreement to signal the agreement.